Welcome to the City of Perth
Information for International Guests
You can read more information about the City of Perth in the different languages provided below:
Latest City News
- What's On: Sunday Piazza Live - Experience Brazil 17th Jun 2013
Headlining Sunday Piazza Live (SPL) this weekend is Juliana Areias' Brazilian Experience and the Brenda Lee Jazz Duo.
- Bright bunnies shine the way home for key city workers 12th Jun 2013
Four larger than life bunny rabbits will be installed tomorrow on the front facade of the City of Perth's new Key City Worker apartments in East Perth.
- The City continues to support small innovative businesses dollar for dollar 11th Jun 2013
The City of Perth is giving small city businesses a helping hand through its Matched Funding Business Grants.
- Applications for 'green' project funding now open 11th Jun 2013
Most people would like to do more to make our environment more sustainable, but some ideas don't get very far due to lack of funding.
- City supports Homeless Connect 10th Jun 2013
The City of Perth has renewed funding for Homeless Connect which provides support and services to people without a permanent home.
Other Information About Perth
- Local Time
4.30pm 20 Jun 2013
- Highlighted City News
- Click for more information
What's Happening Today
- New website Eco Hub Perth
Visit the City of Perth's newest website ecohub.perth.wa.gov.au to find out more about living, working and playing more sustainably in the city!
- Show Me Perth
Visit showmeperth.com.au for information on events, shopping, attractions and restaurants in Perth City! Show Me Perth: It's your guide to the city!
- Plan your journey ahead and avoid possible traffic disruptions
View details about temporary road closures and traffic disruptions associated with development and events for this and upcoming months.
- Affordable rental housing for city-based workers 17th January - 17th January 2014
The City of Perth 'Key City Worker Housing Development' is a 48-unit three storey apartment development in East Perth, aimed at providing affordable rental housing for inner-city workers who earn moderate incomes. Units will be rented at below-market rates from mid-2013. Certain criteria must be met for eligibility to become a tenant.