If you have any queries regarding Residential Parking Permits, please contact the City’s Approval Services Unit on (08) 9461 3172 between 8.30am and 4pm, Monday to Friday or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can download a copy of the Residential Parking Permit Application using the link on the right side of this page.
Applications may be mailed to the City of Perth, Approval Services Unit, G.P.O. Box C120, Perth W.A 6839 together with your payment, or by fax to 9461 3082 if you have provided credit card details. If you are a concession card holder, please refer to the permit application form regarding fee concession details.
- A residential parking permit costs:
$40.00 for 3 - 6 months - one per property
$80.00 for 6 - 12 months - one per property
$25 for replacement of lost permits (concessions do not apply)
(inc. G.S.T.) and payment should be included with the application.
- A Residential Parking Permit cannot be issued to businesses.
- The permit can only be used within the respective precinct and the vehicle must be parked in a valid parking bay designated for permit parking.
A permit cannot be used in the following areas:
• Within another Precinct
• No Stopping or No Parking
• Laneways, Footpaths, Driveways or Verges
• Alfresco Dining
• Bus, Taxi, Loading or Work Zones
• Parking restrictions less than 1 hour
• Acrod bays
• Motor cycle bays
- A Permit does not guarantee a parking space in the ‘precinct’ specified.
- Infringement notices will be issued to vehicles displaying an invalid or expired permit.
- A Permit will be revoked if misused, copied or sold to a third party.
- Permits can only be used by residents or persons visiting your property. They cannot be used by persons undertaking business activities in the City.