The City has undertaken a number of initiatives and is in the planning stage of many others aimed at accentuating Perth's unique identity and character.
Major projects currently being undertaken by the City of Perth include:
- Age-friendly City
- Wellington Street (Elder Street to Milligan Street)
- Roe Street Master Plan
- Key City Worker Housing Project
- Perth City Link (formerly Northbridge Link)
- Forrest Place Redevelopment
- Beaufort Street 2 Way Traffic Project
- Re-introduction of Two-Way Traffic
- City Laneways Enhancement
- Florence Hummerston Reserve Enhancement
- Northbridge Taxi Hub
- Parliament Place Enhancement
- Point Fraser Redevelopment
Menu items are available on the left for more information.