Booking locations in the Malls Precinct
The following information is a guide for external organisations proposing to hold an event or activity in the City of Perth Malls Precinct.
The use of these areas is managed and subject to approval by the City of Perth Marketing Unit.
Activities that can take place in the Malls Precinct include:
- Events - major events, community activities and promotions,
- Other – sampling, roving, raffles and spruiking (spruiking available to traders in the malls only).
The areas in the Malls Precinct that can be booked to hold an activity are:
- Forrest Place - one event site using the area bounded by the steps.
- Murray Street Mall - four event sites:
- Kiosk event site,
- Lift Tower event site,
- Myer event site,
- Designated site exclusively for raffles.
- Hay Street Mall - available for roving activities only.
- Railway Concourse - Padbury Walk, between Myer and the City central railway station, available for roving activities only.
- Other - activities that do not use a designated event site, such as roving and spruiking still require approval from City of Perth Marketing.
Before requesting to hold an event in the Malls Precinct please read the following:
- Event Application Procedure,
- Applying to Hold an Event,
- Applying to Hold Other Activities,
- Compliance Conditions to Hold Activities
- Venue Information,
- Equipment & Services Available
When planning an event, some items you might like to consider include:
- Preparing for your event
- Risk Management Plan
- City of Perth Compliance
- On-site at the event
For further information, or to make an enquiry, contact the City of Perth Marketing Unit on 9461 3368 or email@example.com