Emergency Management Structure
The Emergency Management Arrangements
The following represents Combined Emergency Management Arrangements for the City of Perth and the Botanic Gardens and Park Authority.
You may either download the complete document HERE or view any of the the separate parts below.
Please note that these documents are current as of May 2008 and copyright for all content is held by its respective owners.
Please report any broken links to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preamble consisting of:
- A combined message from the Lord Mayor of the City of Perth and the Chairman of the Botanic Gardens and Parks Authority.
- A Forward, which details the review and amendment process.
- The Title, Authority, Aim and Scope of the document.
- The Distribution List of Controlled Copies.
- The Document Control & Amendment Record.
- A Glossary of Terms and Acronyms.
- Part One - Western Australian Emergency Management Arrangements This outlines the general Emergency Management Arrangements for the State of Western Australia, including:
- The Emergency Management Act 2005.
- The Emergency Management Committees.
- Hazard Management Agency (HMA).
- State Level Plans (WESTPLANS).
- Emergency Management Policy Statements.
- A table of current WESTPLANS and the responsible HMAs.
- Part Two - Emergency Risk Management Details the Emergency Risk Management (ERM) process including:
- The identified Hazards facing the community.
- The recommended Treatment Options for each Hazard.
- Part Three - Hazard and Event Response Plans Contains a summary of Response arrangements for each of the identified Hazards facing the community, including:
- The designated Hazard Management Agency,
- The appointed Emergency Coordinator,
- The Operational Concept.
- Part Four - City of Perth Response Arrangements Details the procedures for the CoP/KP including:
- The Activation Procedures.
- The Incident Management Group (IMG).
- The IMG Operations Centre.
- The Operational Systems.
- Part Five - Support Plans Details the Support plans for:
- Evacuation, and,
- Environmental Health.
- Part Six - Recovery Plan Details the Recovery Plan for the Community, including:
- Details of the Recovery Committee,
- Appointment of the Recovery Coordinator,
- Reporting to the State Recovery Committee